In the heart of the vineyards of Champagne, the Auberge Champenoise is the ideal place for a peaceful, relaxing break - for a meal, a banquet, an overnight stay, an afternoon dance, a business meeting or a seminar.
For the Auberge Champenoise is not just a place to sleep and eat, it's also a real museum. Here, we're proud to present the Champagne vineyards and the lives of the blacksmiths. The dining rooms and reception areas are dedicated to the history of the vine and wine.
- Two diningrooms, each with 60 places, open every day
- Eight rooms and lounges for groups and seminars (max. 500 people).
- Our services:
- Easy access for people with reduced mobility
- Courtesy tray
- Babies welcome
- Children’s amusements
- Pets accepted
- Hotel accessible 7 days per week, 24 hours per day
- Lounge bar
- Village café opposite hotel
- Private parking - 70 spaces
- Secure covered parking, under surveillance
Payment methods accepted:
For all information, quotations or reservations, please contact us by phone on +33 (0) 3 26 54 03 48 (telephone reception 24/24) or through our contact page.